This site is operated by Travel Concierge India. By visiting or using this site, you hereby agree to and accept these terms.
Information on this site is posted in good faith and updated regularly, but we cannot guarantee it’s completeness and accuracy. We do not accept any liability to you or any third party for any error or omission on this site. We may change, update or delete any information on this site without prior notice. We do not warrant that this site will be uninterrupted, error free or that any information or other material accessible from this site is free of viruses or other harmful components.
We do not make any representation about the suitability of information, products and services on this site for any purpose. The site is provided on an “as is” and on an “as available” basis. You assume all responsibility and risk for use of this site.
We are not liable for any direct or indirect loss resulting from your use of the information on this site.
If you place a booking with us then the applicable booking terms will be the terms and conditions E mailed to you with your bookings or confirmation. On the website, all general terms are available in this particular matter which you may see in general for your information and as and when we need to particularly notify you of anything that is not mentioned in your e mails, then these terms and conditions should be read when we write to you as ‘refer to site’s terms and conditions’ which needs to be referred to from your part. In the event of any inconsistency between the booking terms and the site terms, the booking terms in our E mails to you will prevail.
Promotional or discounted offers on this site are provided at our discretion . All offers are subject to availability and may be withdrawn at any time. A price available at any given time may not be available at any other time.
Reference on this site to any products, services, processes, trade names, trademarks or other information of third parties does not imply or constitute an endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation to you by us. Links to other sites not operated by us are solely for your convenience. We are not responsible for any products, services, processes, trade names, trademarks or other information provided by third parties.
For details of how we may use information we obtain from you by your use of the site, please refer to the PRIVACY STATEMENT HERE
You must keep secure any means of identification we supply to you in order to use services on this site. You must supply accurate and not misleading information when using services on this site.
We may change or modify these site terms at any time by posting such changes here without prior notice.
If any of our terms shall be illegal or unenforceable such term shall not form part of the site terms but the validity and enforceability of the other site terms shall not be affected.
GENERAL BOOKING TERMS
• Any booking made shall be deemed to be an offer by you to purchase the relevant accommodation and/or travel arrangements or airfare or visa services or passport services or medical tourism package or sightseeing tours bookings or cab bookings or any combinations of the same, subject to these booking conditions. In most circumstances Orders, with the exception of Orders that relate to Special Event Periods will be accepted by us prior to the date of arrival. No contract between you and us for accommodation or travel arrangements shall come into existence until we accept your Order and (a) issue a booking ID or hotel voucher or airline E Ticket or holiday package; and (b) issue a Confirmation by email or fax.
• All our advertised travel arrangements are subject to availability.
• When you make a Booking by submitting your Order to us you guarantee that you have the authority to accept (and do accept) these conditions on your behalf and on behalf of all travelers in your party.
• It is your responsibility to ensure that any information for travellers which is given to you by us or any of our employees or suppliers is passed on to all Travellers for the relevant Booking. Any information that we give to you shall be deemed to be given to each and every Traveller travelling pursuant to a Booking.
• For a description of room types please refer to the booked hotel’s website.
• There are certain room conditions that are unique in selected destinations as stated here. This list is to assist and not necessarily exhaustive.
1. German Twin rooms (sometimes also known as German Double rooms) will consist of two separate single beds attached side by side and are more similar to a Double room;
2. Triple room contains twin or double bed/s + extra bed, or two double beds. Most hotels do not have one full size bed for each guest in their triple rooms
3. In North America Double or Twin rooms may contain one bed. Customers may request separate beds when reserving however separate beds are not guaranteed. Triple and Quad rooms usually contain two double beds.
4. For hotels in Australia, North America and Asia the child will normally use existing bedding. Rollaway beds may be available for an additional charge
5. From time to time we will offer promotions for free or discounted nights based on a minimum night stay. Occasionally, the offer may stipulate that meals are not included in the offer. If meals are taken during the offer period they will be charged to the Traveller by the hotel, usually on departure.
• Services included in the rates are detailed in the vouchers issued to you and on the booking confirmation or in our mail or correspondence to you. Personal expenses such as porter services, drinks from the mini bar, meals, tips, dry cleaning, laundry, telephone calls are not included in the prices and shall be paid directly at the accommodation or to suppliers by the travelers.
• In addition you should note the following regarding hotel/ resort /apartment/villa accommodation:
1. The Travelers are responsible for any damage caused by each Traveler within its party.
2. Each traveler must comply with any rules and regulations set by the accommodation provider for the relevant Booking.
3. Each Traveller is responsible for payment of any charges made, in applicable properties, for use of facilities such as electricity, gas, water, telephone, linen and security, and for any other fees levied by the accommodation provider for the use of amenities.
4. The total number of people (including infants and children) must not exceed the maximum occupancy allowed on our Confirmation. If this is not complied with access to the accommodation may be refused or additional amounts charged on arrival.
5. For certain accommodation it is a condition of staying at the accommodation that a deposit is paid by the Traveller on arrival, which will normally be applied on a credit card, in order to cover any supplementary charges incurred.
6. Our emails may contain a plan or description or information related to the services, amenities, offers and layout of the hotel or rooms or public facilities or miscellaneous services. If so, this is based on specifications provided to us by the accommodation provider. The plan will only be a general representation of the accommodation. Actual unit size design, fixtures, furnishings and facilities may vary from those shown on the plan
Product information posted on our website is based on information collected from accommodation providers and suppliers worldwide. -Reasonable care has been taken that the content of our web site is correct but it is subject to amendment at any time without notice. All content on TCI is published in good faith but you acknowledge that we, as booking agent, cannot check the accuracy of all information provided by our suppliers.
• Hotels. Star ratings are used to symbolise the overall quality, level of service, food standard and range of facilities available in any given property. The criteria applied within each country will vary depending on the specific requirements established by the relevant issuing body where such a body exists. Descriptions of hotels on our site shall be referred to for information purposes only and are not a guarantee or warranty of any kind by us. Some countries do not use star ratings for official categorization of accommodation. If in our booking we offer you a 3 star property for example , then it has been advertised as a 3 star property by the supplier from where we may purchase the rooms or avail your booking or is as advertised by the property itself. We are not responsible if the star rating of the property is not in accordance with your understanding or perception or your expectations. You are required to check the star rating of the hotel or accommodation offered by us beforehand of the booking. TCI will not make any refunds or discounts for any dis satisfaction or variance that comes out of the above explained.
• Apartments and villas. Gradings for apartments and villas are not equivalent to standard star ratings used for hotels. Where this information is available, apartments and villas are graded according to the general standard of the accommodation. The criteria applied within each country will vary and an official body does not always carry out this grading. Grading (where available) should be regarded as a general guide only. This grading is for information purposes only and are not a guarantee or warranty of any kind by us. We may also use this grading system in place of the star rating system of give you a good idea about the type of accommodation on offer if it is a hotel or resort with the sole purpose being assisting you to understand the overall level of quality or comfort.
Grade 1 : acceptable overall level of quality. Adequate provision of furniture, furnishings and fittings.
Grade 2 : good overall level of quality. Good overall standard of furnishings, service and guest care.
Grade 3 : good to very good level of quality. Good standard of maintenance and decoration. Ample space and good quality furniture.
Grade 4 : excellent overall level of quality. Very good care and attention to detail will be obvious throughout.
Grade 5 : exceptional overall level of quality. High levels of décor, fixtures and fittings, together with excellent standards of management efficiency and guest services. Excellent range of accessories and personal touches.
Cancellations and Amendments
Cancellation charges will be applied in relation to the notice period between notification of cancellation or amendment received and the starting date of stay or date of start of journey or date of start of your holiday package which so ever be the case at for a Booking
Cancellations and amendments of Hotels, Apartments, Resorts, B&B’s and Villas during Special Event Periods or for special promotions may not be entertained at all
||Refer to specific hotel booking terms E mailed to you or described to you
|More than 10 Days
||Refer to specific hotel booking terms E mailed to you or described to youu
Any changes or modifications to such bookings will be treated as amendments and may incur charges. For cases where there will be additional rooms/beds/cots/nights are added to existing confirmed accommodation or nights are added, charges may be more, less or equal to than previously confirmed at and are not guaranteed to be same even if the client has notified of any expected additions or modifications at the time of booking. Once a set of booking is confirmed, all modifications are subject to new rates for any changes.
a. Traveller name changes, where accepted by the accommodation provider, and reductions in child ages may incur no charges however still remain at the discretion of the supplier. All amendments are subject to availability.
b. If the Traveller does not arrive at the accommodation on the date on which they are booked to arrive or they leave the accommodation earlier than the date on which they are booked to leave, they will not be entitled to receive any refund.
Cancellations and Amendments of Scheduled Sightseeing Tours
|More than 120 hours
||Please refer to booking terms mailed to you
• Any amendments to confirmed car hire bookings within 96 hours of the time of actual service cannot be confirmed and is not guaranteed. This may include penalty charges or the service hours or contract hours of the car or cab or coach will begin at the time of original booking without any grace period being offered. This is particularly applicable for day hire or half day hire or hourly based bookings. If you need to change your reservation details, please contact us immediately with your existing booking or re-book with your new requirements.
• Should you return your vehicle earlier than the drop off date confirmed, no refunds will be given for the un-used days or hours or miles or kms
• Where special cancellation conditions apply to a car hire reservation, you will be informed of the relevant conditions at the time of booking.
• For reservations without special conditions, cancellation charges will be applied in relation to the notice period between notification of cancellation and the date the service is due to commence:
|More than 96 hours
||Please refer to booking terms E mailed to you or as per the holiday package terms in whole.
Cancellations and amendments of Shared Transfer services
100% cancellation charges will apply to any shared transfer service once the deadline mentioned in your booking terms is expired.
• Any amendment to any component part of a package Booking after it has been sold will result in that package Booking becoming unpackaged, and any remaining individual component will subsequently become an individual Booking. If any package Booking amendment results in a variation to the price originally invoiced, a new invoice will be issued for the remaining part of the bookings
• Unless otherwise stated, cancellation of all package Bookings must be received not less than 120 hours in advance before travel and any cancellations received after this deadline will be charged in full. Other cancellation deadlines may be advised separately on-line or in our tariff for specific items.
• For specific conditions on Hotels, Private transfers and tailor made Sightseeing, Shared transfers, Scheduled sightseeing tours and extended tours, and Rail passes, please see the relevant section within these conditions and the booking terms mailed to you.
• These specific package conditions override other conditions regarding amendments and cancellation mentioned elsewhere for individual items, except that any Booking that was originally packaged and which becomes unpackaged will be subject to the standard Booking Terms.
• If you have cancelled the booking directly with the airline, you would need to inform us of the same. You can also submit request for Special Claims against (NO SHOW) unutilized ticket, for which the refund will depend upon the policy of the airlines. On receiving your confirmation, we will validate the refund amount with the airline and then process the refund to your account. Please note that we shall charge Rs. 200 per sector per passenger as a cancellation service fee over and above the individual airline cancellation fee for domestic sector and for international sector, this can vary details of which can be provided to the clients if requested for at the time of booking.
It is essential to contact us for all kinds of refunds if booking is done through us. Processing times for cancellation and refund requests may vary. In case of unavailability of services, you may receive the complete refunds except the transaction charges.
Hotel Reservations & Miscellaneous ServicesRefunds against the cancellation of the hotels depend upon the cancellation policies of the particular hotels. Apart from the cancellation charges levied by the hotels, we only charge a negligible amount of Rs. 300 as cancellation service charges for each room.Duration
Refund will be processed through same mode and may take up to 10 working days.
SIGHTSEEING TOURS & AIRPORT TRANSFERS
Scheduled sightseeing tours:
• Tips are not included. These are at the discretion of the Traveller.
• Children travelling free may not be entitled to meals and must be carried on the lap of accompanying adults if no seats are available.
• Suppliers of sightseeing tours reserve the right to ask any person to withdraw from any tour if they deem their acts or conduct offensive or a nuisance to other customers and there shall be no further liability.
• Suppliers of sightseeing tours decline any responsibility for articles forgotten or lost in their vehicles.
• Pick up services from accommodation are provided on some tours however customers are asked to reconfirm these services 24 hours before the service date directly with the supplier.
• Pick up times from accommodation and duration of all tours are approximate and are subject to traffic conditions.
• Where accommodation pick-up is offered, suppliers will pick up from the majority of major accommodation providers in the city, but not necessarily from all of them.
• If the supplier is unable to pick up from the requested accommodation, an alternative pick-up point will be suggested.
• Suppliers of sightseeing tours reserve the right to alter itineraries or to cancel the tours at short or no notice for any reason.
• Where it is necessary to cancel the tour, Travellers will be offered one of the following options:
(a) To join the requested tour at an alternative time or on an alternative date; or
(b) To join an alternative tour; or
(c) To receive a full refund from us for the cancelled tour.
Private transfers and tailor-made sightseeing tours:
• Porterage and tips are not included.
• For services where Travellers have luggage with them, it is the Travellers’ responsibility to ensure that a large enough vehicle is booked to accommodate all luggage. If Travellers bring extra luggage that cannot fit in the vehicle, the Traveller will need to cover any additional costs incurred in transferring their luggage.
• For services starting at airports, stations or ports, it is the Traveller’s responsibility to ensure that he/she waits for his/her driver or representative at the appointed meeting point as detailed on the Traveller’s voucher.
• Should the Traveller not be able to locate his/her driver or representative at the start of a service for which a booking has been made, it is the Traveller’s responsibility to call the relevant telephone number shown on the “Extra Information sheet” provided to the Traveller before making alternative arrangements.
• For services starting at accommodation, airports or sightseeing tours, Travellers should ensure that they are waiting at the appointed meeting point, as shown on the Traveller’s voucher, not less than 10 minutes prior to the confirmed pick up time.
• For transfer services where a local representative is included in the service, they will assist with check-in as necessary at the Travellers’ accommodation, airport, port or station.
• For transfers that include the services of a driver, the driver will not assist with check-in at the accommodation or at the airport, port or station unless specifically stated in the extended description.
• For transfer services where a local representative is available at the airport only, the local representative will escort the Traveller to their waiting driver who will carry out the rest of the service in the booked vehicle.
• The durations of all transfers are representative of the driving time in average driving conditions. We take no responsibility for a flight, train or other connection being missed should the duration of the service exceed that which we display.
• Tailor-made sightseeing with a driver and a local guide does not include any entrance fees unless specified separately in your booking. Local guides enter many attractions free of charge, but where Travellers’ require their Guide to accompany them into an attraction, they may be asked to cover the guide’s entrance fee as well as their own.
• Where available, tailor-made sightseeing may be conducted with a driver providing the commentary whilst driving. Travellers should note that although drivers are able to give a commentary while driving, they may not be able to park the vehicle and accompany Travellers inside specific attractions and they may not be permitted to conduct tours on foot, due to guiding regulations. This option is therefore best suited to Travellers looking for a panoramic city tour.
• Tailor-made sightseeing should be conducted within city limits.
• For tailor-made sightseeing services Travellers can expect their local guide to have a good overall knowledge of the city sights but if they require exceptionally in-depth commentary on a particular attraction, this may not be possible. A driver can not be expected to be a guide and is not his responsibility to explain the locations either
• TCI is not an agent for any particular car hire company. The voucher confirms that we have placed the reservation with a car hire company, and that you have prepaid for the rental detailed on the voucher, but it is not a rental agreement. Upon vehicle collection, the Traveller will be required to sign a rental agreement provided by the car hire company, which will be subject to local laws.
• Please refer to the specific conditions of the car hire supplier shown on the site, which you will be asked to acknowledge before placing a Booking. We also suggest you check the ‘Driving Tips’ shown on the site booking pages. The conditions of rental shown on this site are not exhaustive. Full conditions of rental will be contained within the car hire company’s rental agreement.
IMPORTANT FOR SHARED TRANSFERS/SIGHTSEEING TOURS
• When joining a transfer, the traveler must produce a valid voucher. Without this voucher, the supplier will refuse to allow the traveler to join the transfer.
• For services beginning at airports, stations or ports, it is the travelers responsibility to check their voucher and follow the procedure set out in order to join their transfer.
• Transfers are provided on the basis of one average sized suitcase and one piece of hand luggage per person. Should the travelers bring more luggage than this, they may be liable to a supplement to be paid directly to the transfer provider.
• Should the traveler not be able to join their transfer at the start of a service, it is their responsibility to call the relevant telephone number as shown on the Extra Information sheet before making alternative arrangements. TCI will not make any refunds for any arrangements made by travelers without our prior approval.
• For services beginning from accommodation, travelers should ensure that they are waiting at the appointed meeting point, as shown on the voucher, at least 10 minutes prior to your confirmed pick up time.
• When advising details for the service travelers wish to book, it is their responsibility to ensure that all details sent to us are correct.
• For services ending at airports, stations or ports, it is the traveler’s responsibility to ensure that enough time has been left to complete their transfer, leaving enough time to complete all check-in and customs procedures.
• The duration of all transfers are representative of the driving time in average driving conditions. We take no responsibility for a flight, train or other connection being missed should the duration of the service exceed that which we display.
• Suppliers of shared transfers reserve the right to ask any person to withdraw from any transfer if they deem their acts or conduct offensive or a nuisance to other passengers and there shall be no further liability.
• Suppliers of shared transfers decline any responsibility for articles forgotten or lost in their vehicles.
• Pick up times from hotels and duration of all transfers are approximate and may be subject to traffic conditions.
• Where hotel pick-up is offered, suppliers will pick up from the majority of major hotels in the city, but not necessarily from all hotels.
• If the supplier is unable to pick travelers up from your requested hotel, an alternative pick-up point will be suggested.
• Suppliers of shared transfers reserve the right to alter or to cancel services at short or no notice for any reason.
• Where it is necessary to cancel the transfer, travelers will be offered a full refund.
• Tips are not included. These are at the traveler’s discretion.
• Porterage is not included.
• If the traveler has booked a return service, the traveler must always confirm their return travel on arrival to secure their place with the concerned staff, as schedules may be subject to change without notice, or may be cancelled if travel coincides with a national holiday. For any changes in the return times of any vehicles, TCI will not take any responsibility.
• Rail Passes are issued in a booklet with a cover or wallet (pass cover) containing additional conditions which apply to the Rail Pass. The coupon(s) in the booklet, together with the pass cover, form a single travel document. Coupon(s) without a cover and/or without a date stamp and/or imprint of the issuing office are invalid.
• Each Rail Pass is valid for travel within the countries and on the services specified for each type of pass.
• The rail pass is strictly personal, non-transferable and only valid upon presentation of a passport or a valid travel document replacing the passport.
• The Rail Pass must be validated by a European railway ticket office before travel and within 6 months of the pass being issued, in accordance with the instructions on the pass cover. Validation on board trains will be subject to an extra fee.
• Travel must be completed within the period of validity on the pass.
• Seat reservations are compulsory on most long distance trains. The Rail Pass does not guarantee a seat on a train or passage on a ship, unless a seat reservation is secured in advance. Please enquire before travel at the issuing office or in Europe at a railway station or a shipping company office.
• Fees for seat reservations, sleeping accommodation, meals and other extra services on board trains and ships are not included and must be paid for separately.
• If the Traveller cannot present a valid passport with his/her Rail Pass, control staff are authorized to demand payment of a full fare ticket and a fine, charged in conformity with the conditions of the rail carrier concerned.
• Rail Passes may be confiscated and/or fines imposed if the pass is not validated, has been altered or tampered with, is forged or used by a person other than the named traveller and if the pass is used beyond the validity period.
• Neither TCI nor the rail carrier will be held responsible for loss due to strikes, delays or missed connections, theft or loss of non-registered baggage.
• TCI is merely a buyer from an intermediary of the rail carriers of Europe and accepts no liability resulting from the transport contract.
• No refunds or replacements will be made for loss, theft or partly used Rail Passes. For refunds on unused passes please refer to the conditions on the pass cover
• The Rail Pass is valid in the class indicated on the pass. For 1st class travel with a 2nd class pass, the full difference between 1st and 2nd fare on the respective route must be paid, where this is permitted within the conditions of the pass.
• Where trains transit through a country not covered by the Rail Pass, an additional ticket must be purchased.
• The pass holder must enter the chosen date of each travel day on the pass before boarding the first train/ship of that day. Please refer to the conditions on the Rail Pass for more details.
Any complaint regarding the supply of a service should be brought to the attention of the accommodation or service provider as early as possible during the Traveller’s stay in order for the complaint to be dealt with quickly. However if not resolved to your satisfaction it should be notified to us in writing by email within 1 week of the date of service. Any complaint received after 1 week of the date of service may not be investigated.
• Although we take reasonable care to ensure that the descriptions on the TCI website are correct ,we do not own or operate hotels or other accommodation or travel services. We accept no liability for errors or omissions in the description of accommodation or other travel services or products offered by us on the site. We reserve the right to change your accommodation Booking to one of at least comparable standard and to notify you of such change as soon as possible after it occurs. No compensation is payable for such changes. In extreme circumstances we may be forced to cancel your Booking in which case you will be notified of such a change as soon as possible and a full and prompt refund will be made.
• We are not liable for death, personal injury, illness, property damage or any other loss (direct or indirect) or expense arising out of actions of hotels, transportation companies or other suppliers providing services reserved through us. In no circumstances shall we be liable for any consequential and indirect loss or damage. Our liability in respect of any Booking shall always be limited to the total amount paid by you to us for such Booking minus the expenses carried out by us to buy the products and services for you.
• We endeavour to ensure that any discount vouchers are redeemable, however we allow our supplier partners to change the terms of such vouchers or withdraw them without notice at any time. This rarely happens and whilst the discount should be available it cannot be guaranteed.
• We shall not be liable for any failure or delay in performance of our obligations, which results directly or indirectly from any cause or circumstance, which is beyond our reasonable control. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, the following shall be regarded as such circumstances: act of God, outbreak of hostilities, riot, civil disturbance, acts of terrorism, revolution, the act of any government or authority (including but not limited to refusal or revocation of any licence or consent), fire, flood, epidemic, lightning, explosion, fog or bad weather, interruption or failure of a utility service (including but not limited to electricity, gas, water or telecommunications), renovations undertaken by the accommodation providers, strikes, lockouts or boycotts, embargo, blockade.We will not make any refunds in such cases unless we get the refunds from the suppliers that were used to purchases your products or services.
- We can not be held responsible for any delayed visas or rejected visas or any such related issues that may arise and cause your travel arrangements to be cancelled or adjourned or postponed or modified due to such issues arising out of rejected or cancelled or unissued or delayed visa issuance. As long as we recieve your passports in due time which is equal to or more than the time advertised or made public on the website by visa issuing authority or vfs or embassy for the issuance of visas, and we further apply for the same with in this time, we then can not be held responsible for any such financial losses that arise inthe cancellation or modification of your travel arrangements or any denied boarding at the immigrations or customs of any aiport in the absence of such legal documents required. Clients will have to borne all additonal expenses coming out of such issues and none will be reimbursed. Your acceptance of the package or holiday package means that you have gone through such terms and conditions as written here which are also emailed to you in the package policy at the time of confirmation with the correct link provided for you to read the full terms on the website.
- We assist the clients or applicants in visa facilitation. We are associated with professional organizations and take pride in achieving a near perfect success rate. However, we are not responsible for any rejected visas or delayed visas or any other issues that arise before, during, after or through the visa facilitation process that may result in any inconvenience or any losses or any modifications or adjustments to clients or applicants travel plans or related activities. We will not be liable to pay or compensate for any such losses or expenses incurred as a result of such issues if any. Furthermore, embassy or vfs or our associate organizations may ask for any additional or related or extra documents at any given time even after submission of the application which the client or the applicant will need to provide. We are also not responsible for the loss of passport/s or the related expenses further incurring out of it during the process of courier or transportation due to any circumstances which may be natural or human errors on part of the courier company or any other transporter. However, we will assist the clients or applicants in such situations with proper consultation and getting the alternatives organized if possible at charges applicable for any such services
- The lead guest is responsible to ensure that all payments due are paid to us with in the due date or deadline provided in the booking terms or through phone messaging or through an email or other mode of written communication . Post the deadline, an interest of 18% per annum is chargeable on the outstanding. The lead guest is the guest who enquiries or/and confirms or/and discusses or has been in the process of finalizing or buying services as the main representative of the buying party or clients or as considered to be the lead guest by the company and whose name is written in the booking details or booking confirmations or vouchers or holiday package itineraries and plans as the lead guest traveler, that have been emailed or provided to the guests or clients. If the lead guests requests that the payments due to the company are to be paid individually or in groups or by separate customers, the company can accept such payments through different channels and through different people however in case the deadline for payments is not met, the company will hold the lead guest responsible for the balance due and holds the right to refuse the services or cancel or modify the services booked or assures as per company’s discretion in a rightful attempt to recover the balance due.
1. Issuer bank’s credit card holder, at the time of making payment for bookings and services from us may opt for cards EMI based purchase.
2. At the time of transaction, issuer banks’ credit card holders’ card are charged in full amount by the acquiring bank of our payment gateway service provider.
3. Our Payment gateway service provider shall send details of the settled transactions for conversion to EMI along with its complete details, not later than 2 business days from the date of transaction to card issuing bank.
4. The transactions shall be converted to EMI transactions in offline mode
5. The issuer bank shall endeavour to convert all transactions approved by them to EMI within 5 business days.
6. The issuing bank may modify the terms of the EMI offering at any time. Further, the issuing bank may at its sole discretion chose to reject or change EMI tenure (basis customer history, amount of transaction) or withdraw EMI scheme completely.
7. Neither Travel Concierge India (OPC) Pvt Ltd nor our payment gateway service provider shall not be responsible to the issuer banks credit cardholder for any disputes arising due to non-conversion of a transaction to EMI or informing the card holder about EMI rejection. The customer will have to inquire about the status of their EMI request from their issuing bank.
8. The EMI facility is being offered by the respective banks to the customer and ASSPL has no role to play in the approval, extension, pricing, modification, pre-closure, closure or any matter incidental thereto pertaining to offering of the EMI facility, which is decided at the sole discretion of the bank.
9. The EMI facility being offered by the banks to the customers is governed by the respective terms and conditions of each bank/issuer and the customer is advised to approach the bank/issuer in case of any complaint, dispute or enquiry about an EMI transaction.
10. Service tax, Education cess and other taxes will be levied by the banks on the charges levied by them for the EMI facility as mandated by applicable laws and regulations.
• We reserve the right to change these conditions from time to time.
• The Confirmation mails to you and these conditions represent our entire agreement and as a result, you have not entered into a contract with us on the basis of any representation not expressly incorporated into these documents.
• If any of these conditions shall be illegal or unenforceable such term shall not form part of the conditions but the validity and enforceability of the other conditions shall apply including those mailed to you.